Divorce is a financially and emotionally difficult life event. At Crescendo Wealth Management, we partner with clients to help them understand their current financial picture and plan for their ideal financial life. Divorce Planning includes financial guidance prior, during and after the divorce process. Our advisors can support clients with the following financial and divorce planning advice:
- Assist in evaluating your current and future financial status through preparation of basic financial statements including personal balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Assist in determining an equitable division of marital assets. Evaluate settlement and asset options while keeping your goals and tax considerations in mind.
- Work collaboratively with Family Law attorneys, mediation and collaborative divorce professionals.
- Assist in post-divorce matters including property settlements, QDROs (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders) and updating beneficiary and titling based on newly drafted or revised estate planning documents.
- Organize your post-divorce financial picture including insurance needs, sources of income, expenses and create a spending plan as needed.
- Establish life and financial goals through an interactive co-planning experience. Jointly implement a phased financial plan to meet your family’s chosen objective based on your family’s unique priorities.
- Make referrals as needed for legal, accounting and emotional wellness support.