Retirement Income Planning
Are you a couple years away from or thinking about retiring soon? Wondering about how to put all the pieces together to know where your income will come from once you retire? Look no further... the Crescendo team are here to partner with you to:
- explore your options
- help put together a personalized plan
- monitor your plan as unexpected expenses arise, as markets change and time passes.
We’ll help get the information you need from your employer and Social Security. Review your options and discuss your needs, and assist you with timing and how to get started.
When you hire us to help you with your Retirement Income, the areas we will cover will include:
- when to start taking your social security
- what your pension (if you are lucky enough to have one) options are and what they mean in your long-term planning
- how to create a pension if you don’t have one
- how your investments can be structured to create the income you want or need
- exploring if your income needs are reasonable and achievable over time
- what is a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD/MRD) and when do you need to start taking it
- how much you can take out of your portfolio each year and not outlive your money
- what you should do if the stock markets go down after you retire
- how much you can earn working part time while still getting your full social security
- evaluating the retirement package your employer offers
You’ve worked hard over the years both in/at your job. You diligently saved and looked forward to your retirement, now let Crescendo help design a retirement income plan you are comfortable with not only for today, but for many years to come.
To learn more about how our Retirement Income Planning Services can specifically help you, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org