Speaking Engagement Requests
Please contact us at email@example.com or 262-685-3375 if your organization has an interest in sharing the message of financial wellness through financial planning. Current Crescendo workshops are listed below but customized workshops may be available upon request.
- Discover Your Path to Financial Wellness with Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Essentials for Young Professionals
- Women, Wealth & the Future of You! SWOT Planning for your Success
- Funding Your Child's Education through Life Stage Planning
- Save, Spend Give - a fun, interactive workshop for young children
- Get Yourself and your Family Financially Organized in the New Year!
- ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts – What can ABLE Accomplish?
- Special Needs Financial Planning through the Lifestages
- Understanding ABLE Accounts and how they are used with Special Needs Financial Planning
- Eight Steps to an Ideal Financial Life
- We did it and so can you! How to have financial and healthcare conversations with your parents.
- Managing the Impact of Professional Change
- Retirement Income Planning – Planning for a Financially Successful Retirement
- Women and Investing
- Planning for Long-Term Care
Prior speaking engagement hosts include:
Association of Women Lawyers Milwaukee
Cedarburg Junior Women's Club
Cedarburg Public Library
Financial Planning Association of Wisconsin
Global Women's Leadership Forum
Grafton Chamber of Commerce
Grafton Public Library
Godfrey & Kahn S.C.
Milwaukee Bar Association
Petrie + Pettit
Chicago Booth Women's Network
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren Women's Forum
Women Leaders in Corporate Law - PS Companies
Ozaukee Economic Development
Adult Literacy Center of Ozaukee County